Drink coffee girly quotes

Good morning loves! Remember to be happy & kind to people today :) Enjoy some coffee, too! :) 


 Drink coffee...it will not fix your problems, but at least it will wake you up!!


Benefits of drinking coffee

Drink coffee...Do stupid things faster with more energy

If this is coffee, then please-bring me some tea. But if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.
~Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)

I think we all pray to the first cup of the day. It's a silent prayer, sung while the mind is still foggy and blue. "O Magic Cup," it might go, "carry me above the traffic jam. Keep me civil in the subway. And forgive my employer, as you forgive me. Amen"
~Stewert Lee Allen

Only one thing is certian about coffee.... Wherever it is grown, sold, brewed, and consumed, there will be lively controversy, strong opinions, and good conversation.
~Mark Pendergrast

"Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love."
~That's the recipe for coffee, according to the utterly French statesman Talleyrand (1754-1838).

The morning cup of coffee has an exhilaration about it which the cheering influence of the afternoon or evening cup of tea cannot be expected to reproduce.
~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr., "Over the Teacups," 1891

Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with.
~Drew Sirtors

Over second and third cups flow matters of high finance, high state, common gossip and low comedy. [Coffee] is a social binder, a warmer of tongues, a soberer of minds, a stimulant of wit, a foiler of sleep if you want it so. From roadside mugs to the classic demi-tasse, it is the perfect democrat.
~Author Unknown

No coffee can be good in the mouth that does not first send a sweet offering of odor to the nostrils.
~Henry Ward Beecher

I believe humans get a lot done, not because we're smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee.
~Flash Rosenberg

As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.
~Author Unknown

Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.
~Author Unknown

Decaffeinated coffee is kind of like kissing your sister.
~Bob Irwin

I bought a decaffeinated coffee table, you can't even see a difference.
~Author Unknown

Decaf? No, it's dangerous to dilute my caffeine stream.
~Author Unknown

Chocolate, men, coffee - some things are better rich.
~Author Unknown

Coffee, the finest organic suspension ever devised.
~Star Trek: Voyager

Petroleum and coffee had no value a few centuries ago.
~Author Unknown

He was my cream, and I was his coffee - And when you poured us together, it was something.
~Josephine Baker

Coffee smells like freshly ground heaven.
~Jessi Lane Adams

Deja Brew: The feeling that you've had this coffee before.
~Author Unknown

I orchestrate my mornings to the tune of coffee.
~Harry Mahtar

Suave molecules of Mocha stir up your blood, without causing excess heat; the organ of thought receives from it a feeling of sympathy; work becomes easier and you will sit down without distress to your principal repast which will restore your body and afford you a calm, delicious night.
~Prince Tallyrand

I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon.
~Ronald Reagan

Man does not live by coffee alone. Have a danish.
~Author Unknown

I like my coffee strong, not lethal!
~M*A*S*H

Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee.
~Stephanie Piro

Coffee and tobacco are complete repose.
~Turkish Proverb

I had some dreams, they were clouds in my coffee.
~Carly Simon

In Seattle you haven't had enough coffee until you can thread a sewing machine while it's running.
~Jeff Bezos

Everybody should believe in something. I believe I'll have another coffee.
~Author Unknown

Caffeine is my shepherd; I shall not doze.
It maketh me to wake in green pastures:
It leadeth me beyond the sleeping masses.
It restoreth my buzz:
It leadeth me in the paths of consciousness for its name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of addiction,
I will fear no Equal:
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me.
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of The Starbucks:
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over.
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life:
And I will dwell in the House of Mochas forever.
~Author Unknown

I could smell myself awake with that coffee.
~Jaesse Tyler

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.
~T.S. Eliot

Actually, this seems to be the basic need of the human heart in nearly every great crisis - a good hot cup of coffee.
~Alexander King

Retirement is one great big giant coffee break.
~Author Unknown

Do I like my coffee black? There are other colors?
~Author Unknown

It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity. I bet this kind of thing does not happen to heroin addicts. I bet that when serious heroin addicts go to purchase their heroin, they do not tolerate waiting in line while some dilettante in front of them orders a hazelnut smack-a-cino with cinnamon sprinkles.
~Dave Barry

Coffee makes us severe, and grave, and philosophical.
~Jonathan Swift

The voodoo priest and all his powders were as nothing compared to espresso, cappuccino, and mocha, which are stronger than all the religions of the world combined, and perhaps stronger than the human soul itself.
~Mark Helprin, Memoir from Antproof Case, 1995

A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems.
~Paul Erdos

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat.
~Alex Levine

I'll quit coffee. It won't be easy drinking my Bailey's straight, but I'll get used to it. It'll still be the best part of waking up.
~From the television show Will and Grace

Good communication is just as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after.
~Anne Morrow Lindbergh

I think if I were a woman I'd wear coffee as a perfume.
~John Van Druten

Well, I've lost my wife. I've lost my job. I've lost 20 MINUTES OF MY LIFE! Damn the decaf.
~Hank (Dave Foley), "Twenty Minutes of a Life Lost" (Kids In The Hall sketch)

Drinking coffee is kinda my major hobby... the great benefit of being an actor is you have all this spare time. My ideal is just hanging out with people - I think I am innately lazy.
~Craig Parker (Haldir in the Lord Of The Rings movies)

The powers of a man's mind are directly proportioned to the quantity of coffee he drinks.
~Sir James Mackintosh

Ah! How sweet coffee tastes! Lovelier than a thousand kisses, sweeter far than muscatel wine!
~"Coffee Cantata", J.S. Bach

Give a frontiersman coffee and tobacco, and he will endure any privation, suffer any hardship, but let him be without these two necessaries of the woods, and he becomes irresolute and murmuring.
~U.S. Army Lt. William Whiting, 1849

Dialogue between Nancy Astor and Sir Winston Churchill
Nancy Astor: "If I were your wife, I would put poison in your coffee."
Sir Winston Churchill: "And if I were your husband, I would drink it."
Coffee is the common man's gold, and like gold, it brings to every person the feeling of luxury and nobility.
~Sheik Abd-al-Kadir

Coffee is real good when you drink it it gives you time to think. It's a lot more than just a drink; it's something happening. Not as in hip, but like an event, a place to be, but not like a location, but like somewhere within yourself. It gives you time, but not actual hours or minutes, but a chance to be, like be yourself, and have a second cup.
~Gertrude Stein

Last comes the beverage of the Orient shore, Mocha, far off, the fragrant berries bore. Taste the dark fluid with a dainty lip, Digestion waits on pleasure as you sip.
~Pope Leo XII

A very good drink they call Chaube that is almost as black as ink and very good in illness, especially of the stomach. This they drink in the morning early in the open places before everybody, without any fear or regard, out of clay or China cups, as hot as they can, sipping it a little at a time.
~Leonhard Rauwolf

The little campfires, rapidly increasing to hundreds in number, would shoot up along the hills and plains, and as if by magic, acres of territory would be illuminous with them. Soon they would be surrounded by the soldiers, who made it an inevitable rule to cook their coffee first.
~John D. Bilings

I would rather suffer with coffee than be senseless.
~Napoleon Bonaparte

I do much of my creative thinking while golfing. If people know you're working at home they think nothing of walking in for a cup of coffee, but wouldn't dream of interrupting on the golf course.
~Harper Lee

Wine is for aging, not coffee.
~Ken Hutchinson: Starsky and Hutch

The morning cup of coffee has an exhilaration about it which the cheering influence of the afternoon or evening cup of tea cannot be expected to reproduce.
~Oliver Wendall Holmes, Sr.

Coffee: we can get it anywhere, and get as loaded as we like on it, until such teeth-chattering, eye-bulging, nonsense-gibbering time as we may be classified unable to operate heavy machinery.
~Joan Frank

The discovery of coffee has enlarged the realm of illusion and given more promise to hope.
~Isidore Bourdon

If it wasn't for coffee, I'd have no discernible personality at all.
~David Letterman

You make good coffee . . . You're a slob, but you make good coffee.
~Cher: Moonstruck

I never laugh until I've had my coffee.
~Clark Gable

Compared to Clinton, I feel like a loser. I can't even get the intern to make me coffee!
~David Letterman

A certain Liquor which they call Coffee...which will soon intoxicate the brain.
~G. W. Parry (1601)

Moderately drunk, coffee removes vapours from the brain, occasioned by fumes of wine, or other strong liquors; eases pains in the head, prevents sour belchings, and provokes appetite.
~England's Happiness Improved (1699)

In a word, coffee is the drunkard's settle-brain, the fool's pastime, who admires it for being the production of Asia, and is ravished with delight when he hears the berries grow in the deserts of Arabia, but would not give a farthing for a hogshead of it, if it were to be had on Hampstead Heath or Banstead-Downs....
~Thomas Tryon, The Good House-Wife Made a Doctor

The best Maxim I know in this life is, to drink your Coffee when you can, and when you cannot, to be easy without it. While you continue to be splenetic, count upon it I will always preach. Thus much I sympathise with you that I am not cheerful enough to write, for I believe Coffee once a week is necessary to that.
~Jonathan Swift

For lo! the board with cups and spoons is crowned/The berries crackle, and the mill turns round ... At once they gratify their scent and taste/And frequent cups prolong the rich repast... Coffee (which makes the politician wise/And see through all things with his half-shut eyes).
~Alexander Pope (1688-1744)

It is the duty of all papas and mammas to forbid their children to drink coffee, unless they wish to have little dried-up machines, stunted and old at the age of twenty....] once saw a man in London, in Leicester Square, who had been crippled by immoderate indulgence in coffee; he was no longer in any pain, having grown accustomed to his condition, and had cut himself down to five or six cups a day.
~Jean-Anthelme Brillat-Savarin

It is disgusting to note the increase in the quantity of coffee used by my subjects and the amount of money that goes out of the country in consequence. Everybody is using coffee. If possible this must be prevented. My people must drink beer. His Majesty was brought up on beer, and so were his officers. Many battles have been fought and won by soldiers nourished on beer; and the King does not believe that coffee-drinking soldiers can be depended upon to endure hardships or to beat his enemies in case of ... another war.
~Frederick the Great

Suave molecules of Mocha stir up your blood, without causing excess heat; the organ of thought receives from it a feeling of sympathy; work becomes easier and you will sit down without distress to your principal repast which will restore your body and afford you a calm, delicious night.
~Prince Tallyrand

Coffee, though a useful medicine, if drunk constantly will at length induce a decay of health , and hectic fever.
~Jesse Torrey, The Moral Instructor (1879)

Coffee: Induces wit. Good only if it comes through Havre. After a big dinner party it is taken standing up. Take it without sugar -- very swank: gives the impression you have lived in the East.
~Gustave Flaubert (1821-1880)

As soon as coffee is in your stomach, there is a general commotion. Ideas begin to move...similes arise, the paper is covered Coffee is your ally and writing ceases to be a struggle.
~Honore de Balzac (1799-1859)

You can tell when you have crossed the frontier into Germany because of the badness of the coffee.
~Edward VII (1841-1910)

Persons drinking coffee, as a general rule, eat less, though coffee, and also tea, have little direct food value; but they retard the waste of the tissues, and so take the place of food.
~Maria Parloa, The Appledore Cookbook (1881)

Actually, this seems to be the basic need of the human heart in nearly every great crisis -- a good hot cup of coffee.
~Alexander King

Good coffee may come from Arabia or India, from the Blue Mountains of Jamaica, or via France with an admixture of chicory; but its flavor and excellence will be derived from daily careful roasting and grinding, a truism universally admitted and habitually disregarded.
~Lady Jekyll, D.B.E.

English coffee tastes like water that has been squeezed out of a wet sleeve.
~Fred Allen (1894-1956)

Black coffee must be strong and very hot; if strong coffee does not agree with you, do not drink black coffee. And if you do not drink black coffee, do not drink any coffee at all.
~Andre Simon

During the war one accepted indifferent after-dinner coffee as a necessity, but when, after the war, one sought to find the coffee remembered of days gone by, one found disappointment. I was looking for the rich after-dinner coffee that literally curdled cream if anyone was foolish enough to spoil it with cream.
~Constance Spry, The Constance Spry Cookery Book (1956)
Nescafe no es cafe. (Instant coffee is not coffee.)
~Mexican saying

It was one of those mornings when a man could face the day only after warming himself with a mug of thick coffee beaded with steam, a good thick crust of bread, and a bowl of bean soup.
~Richard Gehman, The Haphazard Gourmet (1966)

Sugar is always served with coffee [in France], usually in large lumps, and it is not bad manners--though certainly informal and not to be done at a luncheon or dinner party--to dip the corner of a lump of sugar into the coffee and then eat it. To do so is to 'faire le canard.'
~Pamela Vandyke Price, France for the Gourmet Traveller (1974)

It is extraordinary how the house and the simplest possessions of someone who has been left become so quickly sordid. . . . Even the stain on the coffee cup seems not coffee but the physical manifestation of one's inner stain, the fatal blot that from the beginning had marked one for ultimate aloneness.
~Coleman Dowell

It's just like when you've got some coffee that's too black, which means it's too strong. What do you do? You integrate it with cream, you make it weak. But if you pour too much cream in it, you won't even know you ever had coffee. It used to be hot, it becomes cool. It used to be strong, it becomes weak. It used to wake you up, now it puts you to sleep.
~Malcolm X

We shall prepare the coffee of reconciliation through the filter of justice. Through reconciliation, streams of tears will come to our eyes.
~Jean-Bertrand Aristide, Haitian president

For fifteen days I struggled to prove that no functions analogous to those I have since called Fuchsian functions could exist; I was then very ignorant. Every day I sat down at my work table where I spent an hour or two; I tried a great number of combinations and arrived at no result. One evening, contrary to my custom, I took black coffee; I could not go to sleep; ideas swarmed up in clouds; I sensed them clashing until, to put it so, a pair would hook together to form a stable combination. By morning I had established the existence of a class of Fuchsian functions, those derived from the hypergeometric series. I had only to write up the results which took me a few hours.
~Henri Poincare, "Science et Methode"

Coffee makes us severe, and grave, and philosophical.
~Jonathan Swift, 1722

The use of [coffee] will probably become greatly extended -- as in other countries, it may diffuse itself among the mass of the people, and make a considerable ingredient in their daily sustenance.
~Benjamin Moseley, 1785

In a sad world, and especially in a country like ours, recently and constitutionally deprived of wine ... the function of coffee in bringing serene delight is an important one.
~Boston Transcript, 1923

Just around the corner,
There's a rainbow in the sky.
So let's have another cup o' coffee,
And let's have another piece o' pie.
~Irving Berlin, 1932

Coffee is our national misfortune.
~Brazilian coffee grower, 1934

Coffee has ... expand[ed] humanity's working-day from twelve to a potential twenty-four hours. The tempo, the complexity, the tension of modern life, call for something that can perform the miracle of stimulating brain activity, without evil, habit-forming after-effects.
~Margaret Meagher, "To Think of Coffee," 1942

Over second and third cups flow matters of high finance, high state, common gossip and low comedy. [Coffee] is a social binder, a warmer of tongues, a soberer of minds, a stimulant of wit, a foiler of sleep if you want it so. From roadside mugs to the classic demi-tasse, it is the perfect democrat.
~The New York Times, 1949

The voodoo priest and all his powders were as nothing compared to espresso, cappuccino, and mocha, which are stronger than all the religions of the world combined, and perhaps stronger than the human soul itself.
~Mark Helprin, Memoir from Antproof Case, 1995

We would take something old and tired and common -- coffee -- and weave a sense of romance and community around it. We would rediscover the mystique and charm that had swirled around coffee throughout the centuries.
~Howard Schutz, CEO of Starbucks, 1997

Coffee? No thanks, one more cup & *I'll* jump to warp.
~Captain Janeway, Star Trek: Voyager

Computer, coffee, hot. In a cup this time!
~Captain Janeway, Star Trek: Voyager

The powers of a man's mind are directly proportioned to the quantity of coffee he drinks.
~Sir James Mackintosh

There isn't enough coffee in the United States to keep everyone awake during a Presidential election campaign.
~Donald W. Brown

The coffee was boiling over a charcoal fire, and large slices of bread and butter were piled one upon the other like deals in a lumber yard.
~Charles Dickens (1812-1870)

America lacks the decadence required for a truly great coffeehouse. But we're acquiring it, I think.
~Great Food Almanac (excerpted from FoodArts)

I put instant coffee in a microwave and almost went back in time.
~Steven Wright

Of all the unchristian beverages that ever passed my lips, Turkish coffee is the worst. The cup is small, it is smeared with grounds; the coffee is black, thick, unsavory of smell, and execrable in taste. The bottom of the cup has a muddy sediment in it half an inch deep. This goes down your throat, and portions of it lodge by the way, and produce a tickling aggravation that keeps you barking and coughing for an hour.
~Mark Twain (1835-1910) The Innocents Abroad (1869)

Liqueurs were not lacking; but the coffee especially deserves mention. It was as clear as crystal, aromatic and wonderfully hot; but, above all, it was not handed around in those wretched vessels called cups on the left banks of the Seine, but in beautiful and capacious bowls, into which the thick lips of the reverend fathers plunged, engulfing the refreshing beverage with a noise that would have done honor to sperm-whales before a storm."
~The Physiology of Taste, Jean-Anthelme Brillat-Savarin (1755-1826)

Without my morning coffee I'm just like a dried up piece of roast goat.
~Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750) The Coffee Cantata

A PROCLAMATION FOR THE SUPPRESSION OF COFFEE HOUSES: Whereas it is most apparent that the multitude of Coffee Houses of late years set up and kept within this Kingdom...and the great resort of idle and disaffected persons to them, have produced very evil and dangerous effects; as well for that many tradesmen and others, do herein misspend much of their time, which might and probably would be employed in and about their Lawful Calling and Affairs; but also for that in such houses...divers, false, malitious, and scandalous reports are devised and spread abroad to the Defamation of His Majesty's Government, and to the disturbance of the Peace and Quiet of the Realm; his Majesty hath though it fit and necessary, that the said Coffee Houses be (for the Future) put down and suppressed...
~King Charles II of England, December 23, 1675 (This rule was revoked on January 8, due to widespread citizen protest.)

"Soup must be eaten boiling hot and coffee drunk piping hot."
~Grimod de La Reynière

"Coffee has two virtues: it is wet and warm."
~Dutch saying

"Brewing espresso...unlike other methods of brewing coffee...IS rocket science..."
~Kevin Knox and Julie Sheldon Huffaker (Coffee Basics: A Quick and Easy Guide)

"A cup of coffee - real coffee - home-browned, home ground, home made, that comes to you dark as a hazel-eye, but changes to a golden bronze as you temper it with cream that never cheated, but was real cream from its birth, thick, tenderly yellow, perfectly sweet, neither lumpy nor frothing on the Java: such a cup of coffee is a match for twenty blue devils and will exorcise them all."
~Henry Ward Beecher, 'Eyes and Ears'

"Making coffee has become the great compromise of the decade. It's the only thing "real" men do that doesn't seem to threaten their masculinity. To women, it's on the same domestic entry level as putting the spring back into the toilet-tissue holder or taking a chicken out of the freezer to thaw."
~Erma Bombeck

"Coffee: Induces wit. Good only if it comes through Havre. After a big dinner party it is taken standing up. Take it without sugar -- very swank: gives the impression you have lived in the East."
~Gustave Flaubert (1821-1880)

"As soon as coffee is in your stomach, there is a general commotion. Ideas begin to move...similes arise, the paper is covered. Coffee is your ally and writing ceases to be a struggle."
~Honore de Balzac (1799-1859)

"It is true, says Liebeg, that thousands have lived without a knowledge of tea and coffee; and daily experience teaches us that, under certain circumstances, they may be dispensed with without disadvantage to the merely animal functions, but it is an error, certainly, to conclude from this that they may be altogether dispensed with in reference to their effects; and It is a question whether, if we had no tea and no coffee, the popular instinct would not seek for and discover the means of replacing them."
~Isabella Beeton (1861)

"It is the duty of all papas and mammas to forbid their children to drink coffee, unless they wish to have little dried-up machines, stunted and old at the age of twenty....] once saw a man in London, in Leicester Square, who had been crippled by immoderate indulgence in coffee; he was no longer in any pain, having grown accustomed to his condition, and had cut himself down to five or six cups a day."
~Jean-Anthelme Brillat-Savarin (1755-1826)

"Coffee, though a useful medicine, if drunk constantly will at length induce a decay of health , and hectic fever."
~Jesse Torrey, The Moral Instructor (1879)

"Physicians say that coffee without cream is more wholesome, particularly for persons of weak digestion. There seems to be some element in the coffee which combined with the milk, forms a leathery coating on the stomach, and impairs digestion."
~The Buckeye Cookbook (1883)

"The morning cup of Cafe Noir is an integral part of the life of a Creole household. The Creoles hold as a physiological fact that this custom contributes to longevity, and point, day after day, to examples of old men and women of fourscore, and over, who attest to the powerful aid they have received through life from a good, fragrant cup of coffee in the early morning."
~The Picayune Creole Cook Book (1901)

"Coffee leads men to trifle away their time, scald their chops, and spend their money, all for a little base, black, thick, nasty, bitter, stinking nauseous puddle water."
~The Women's Petition Against Coffee (1674)

"Coffee as drunk in England, debilitates the stomach, and produces a slight nausea ... it is usually made from bad Coffee, served out tepid and muddy, and drowned in a deluge of water."
~William Kitchiner (1775-1827)

"The smell of coffee cooking was a reason for growing up, because children were never allowed to have it and nothing haunted the nostrils all the way out to the barn as did the aroma of boiling coffee."
~Edna Lewis, author of 'The Taste of Country Cooking'
"Do you know how helpless you feel if you have a full cup of coffee in your hand and you start to sneeze?"
~Jean Kerr (Mary, Mary)

"We usually don't notice until the coffee tastes funny."
~ Anne Afdahl

"Good communication is just as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after."
~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

"Why don't you have a cup of coffee at least? I, um, I'm a little low in sugar and I don't have any cream, but it's real coffee."
~ Barbara Streisand

"It's a sad tale, but true. The thrifty young student comes to campus in pursuit of knowledge, only be to led astray by casual sex, recreational drugs and the sweet aromas of the roasted coffee bean."
~David Adesnik

"People are kind of like zombies in Hong Kong nowadays. You don't see that glow anymore. In terms of colour Hong Kong looks a bit grey. To counter that, I think we should give out free espresso samples to give people more caffeine; triple espresso with Irish cream syrup, iced! People just need to get a bit more wired."
~David Wu

"Is it possible to get a cup of coffee-flavored coffee anymore in this country? What happened with coffee? Did I miss a meeting? They have every other flavor but coffee-flavored coffee. They have mochaccino, frappaccino, cappuccino, al pacino...Coffee doesn't need a menu, it needs a cup."
~Denis Leary

"Coffee: creative lighter fluid."
~Floyd Maxwell

"The more complicated the order, the bigger the asshole. If you walk into a Starbucks and order a 'decaf grandee, half soy, half lowfat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one Sweet-n'-Low and one NutraSweet,' ooooh, you're a huge asshole."
~George Carlin

"Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!"
~Gerard Way

"I could serve coffee using my rear as a ledge."
~Jennifer Lopez

"If I asked for a cup of coffee, someone would search for the double meaning."
~Mae West

"This is a funny story. We'd asked the guards every day for cappuccino. You know, just as a joke. And they'd come in with their cups of coffee and stuff. And so I get here and I have a spot for a cappuccino machine, and it didn't work. So I don't have any cappuccino ... I didn't miss the cappuccino, I missed the idea of cappuccino."
~Martha Stewart

"Uh oh, this guy needs coffee and croolers stat."
~Wayne (Mike Myers), Wayne's World

Drink coffee...Do stupid things faster 


Popular posts from this blog

Free printable mickey mouse birthday cards

How To Understand And Shop For Contemporary Paintings

Real vs. Fake Paco Rabanne "One Million"