Pamela Anderson Quotes

 "It is great to be a blonde. With low expectations it's very easy to surprise people." - Pamela Anderson

Natural beauty takes at least two hours in front of a mirror.
PAMELA ANDERSON, Esquire, Jan. 2005

My earliest memory? Trying to use a red jelly bean as lipstick.
PAMELA ANDERSON, The Guardian, Jan. 18, 2008

Sex makes you get real.
PAMELA ANDERSON, Playboy, Jul. 1992

The sexiest thing about men is how they are with kids... If they are great with kids they are real men ... selfless, powerful, comforting ... Too bad so many men suck!
PAMELA ANDERSON

My breasts have a career. I'm just tagging along.

PAMELA ANDERSON, Esquire, Jan. 2005

People always tell me, "Reinvent yourself, re-this, re-whatever." I haven't reinvented myself. It's an honest evolution. I've always been authentic. Except for the boobs.
PAMELA ANDERSON, Marie Claire, Jan. 2010

I'm on a mission to love, give as much as I can, and support people who make a difference.
PAMELA ANDERSON, Jetset Magazine interview

A little bit of pain is good for you. I feel alive. Everybody needs struggle. Once you overcome an obstacle, you springboard into the future. Life is interesting and short and it's not supposed to be easy, and if it is, you're probably just in denial and you're existing here like a zombie.
PAMELA ANDERSON

Eventually you just have to realize that you're living for an audience of one. I'm not here for anyone else's approval.
PAMELA ANDERSON, Esquire, Jan. 2005

It's much easier to have nothing to live up to. You surprise people when you form a full sentence.
PAMELA ANDERSON, The Guardian, Dec. 17, 2010

Love never goes away; it just changes form.
PAMELA ANDERSON, Esquire, Jan. 2005

Tattoos are like stories -- they're symbolic of the important moments in your life.
PAMELA ANDERSON

That's one of the things about being married to a couple of musicians, I have got great iPods. That's what I was left with – an iPod each.
PAMELA ANDERSON, The Guardian, Dec. 17, 2010

My favorite food city is wherever I happen to be eating. You know what they say, love the one you’re with!
PAMELA ANDERSON, PBS interview, Aug. 15, 2011

My favorite word? "Yes."
PAMELA ANDERSON, The Guardian, Jan. 18, 2008

You don't want to have to be the man and the woman in the relationship. I always say you want a man who can fix the toilet.
PAMELA ANDERSON

Rock stars are like prophets. There's something about somebody who can get up on a stage and sing. And then when they write you songs, forget it, okay?
PAMELA ANDERSON, Esquire, Jan. 2005

I know my mom still wears lingerie and jumps out of closets to scare my dad. She’s always joked that she tries to give him a heart attack so she can get his coin collection. But now she’s actually worried that she might give him a heart attack. And the coin collection may not exist, so she’s being gentler on him.
PAMELA ANDERSON, interview, Aug. 3, 2011

PETA is such an important cause to me. The mistreatment of animals is something that just really gets me. I feel it's really the most important part of what I do. Don't Eat Meat! Don't Wear Fur! I mean, there are so many other options these days.
PAMELA ANDERSON, Hot Spots Magazine, May 19, 2011

I don't really think about anything too much. I live in the present. I move on. I don't think about what happened yesterday. If I think too much, it kind of freaks me out.
PAMELA ANDERSON

You know, once you give birth, once you have kids, you realize what's important in life, and you realize it's really not difficult to be a good person. And so when people aren't good around me, I tend to move away from that. There are so many good people in the world, and you want to surround your children with that.
PAMELA ANDERSON

When I did TV shows and movies, the studios did demographic research. They were shocked to find that my audience isn't just men who are too drunk to turn off the TV after football. It's women, too. I don't know exactly why, other than that I've tried to remain true to myself for all these years. I have gone through a lot, and I've been open about it. Maybe they look at me and can see how you can grow up, have children, continue to be sexy, get married and divorced and, though you grew up poor, live the American dream. I'm very blessed. I'm happy for it all.
PAMELA ANDERSON, Playboy, May 2004

People say I'm the ultimate California girl, which is funny, being that I'm Canadian.
PAMELA ANDERSON, Esquire, Jan. 2005

Opportunity only gives you knockers once.
PAMELA ANDERSON, The Guardian, Jan. 18, 2008

via: Pamela Anderson - a biography.

Popular posts from this blog

Free printable mickey mouse birthday cards

How To Understand And Shop For Contemporary Paintings

Real vs. Fake Paco Rabanne "One Million"