Decorating living with pop art is quite easy. It’s also a great way to spruce up neutral or dull decor. Choose the theme and color palette of your pop art picture that will suit your living room’s color scheme. Try to be consistent with colors when decorating with pop art or keep the room neutral.
Hang a pop art artwork of choice on the feature wall to create a bright focal point in the room. It wil draw attention but if the rest of the room will be entirely neutral it might also look out of place so add a few bright accents to the rest of the room.
Decorate Empty Walls
If you just want to fill in the empty walls in the living room opt for bigger framed pictures and arrange them so they look good together. You can also choose a one big picture to fill an empty wall.
Echo The Colors
For a more consistent look you could echo the colors from pop art piece in your living room decor or choose the contrasting clashing colors in furniture or accents like throw pillows.
Others Searched for:
- small cool Moroccan interior
- pop art
- small home interior design ideas india
- how to build a bohemian bed
- pop art apartment decoration
- pictures of yellow lounge
- philippine interior design living room
- purple and gray luxury living room set
- pendant lamp pop art
- pastel blue colours for drawing room