Crafts | Cute Garden Crafts | Garden ideas

 I guess this is why I was keeping my wine corks. Perfect!

 I love this herb garden centerpiece from Martha Stewart. There is nothing like adding fresh herbs to your cooking.

Gray water

 These chalk paint garden pots are adorable as gifts, and can bring some personality to your garden or home.



I love this, what a gorgeous design element for people to admire as they walk up these steps!




I am really loving these chairs-turned planters! What a great item for porch decor!










Awesome planter! 


 Source: goo.gl via Albert on Pinterest

 This handmade wheelbarrow planter has a great old school feel. Grab one from inYOURyard’s Etsy shop.

 Unique Garden Planter and Display


Crafts Furniture from Sticks, Woven Twig Vine Smart Design Ideas

 I wish this incredible courtyard in Cordoba, Spain full of fuchsia bougainvillea and wall mounted cobalt blue garden pots was mine! How dreamy...




Popular posts from this blog

Free printable mickey mouse birthday cards

How To Understand And Shop For Contemporary Paintings

Real vs. Fake Paco Rabanne "One Million"